środa, 9 kwietnia 2014

Furry Sandals



   As the fur sandals are now very in trend, I made my own! Proposed by many top designers such as Alexander Wang, unfortunately,  are beyond my reachof. That's why I bought the unbranded,black sandals and I sewed to them rosé fur that I have ripped from slippers before.

   Jako że futrzane sandałki są obecnie bardzo modne, zrobiłam własne! Proponowane przez wielu czołowych projektantów, takich jak Alexander Wang, niestety są poza moim zasiegięm. Dlatego też kupiłam czarne,niemarkowe sandałki i sama przyszyłam do nich rózowe futerka, które wcześniej wyprułam z kapci.





I was wearing;

coat - Atmosphere,
t-shirt - Zara (similar here & here),
jeans - River Island (similar here),
heels made by me,
clutch - Matthew Williamson here,
sunglasses - Storm here,
jewellery - Marc Jacobs here,here,here & here .

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz