środa, 30 stycznia 2013

Next From The Collection "MADE IT MYSELF"



 Jacket from spring summer 2012 collection of Isabel Marant, which everyone said and they all wore delighted me so much that I could not stop thinking about it! And because I can not afford the original, I have decided that I will do it myself. As always! Although it is far from the orginal but is it not the case? I hope you also enjoy it. :-)

Kurtka z kolekcji wiosna lato 2012  Isabel Marant, o której wszyscy mówili i którą wszyscy nosili tak bardzo mnie zachwyciła, że nie mogłam przestać o niej myśleć! A że nie stać mnie na orginał, postanowiłam że zrobie ją sama. Jak zawsze! Co prawda daleka jest ona od orginału ale czyż nie o to właśnie chodziło? Mam nadzieję,że Wam również się spodoba. :-)








I was wearing;

jacket - made by myself,
trousers - Zara,
t-shirt - Atmosphere,
clutch - also Zara,
heels - also made by me,
jewellery - Chanel,
sunglasses - Just Cavalli.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz