środa, 14 maja 2014

My Orange Skirt



  Another part of my "works" :) I fell in love madly in skirts with a frill, and the color orange is now on top. I decided to connect both of these facts. The fabric is elastic so, it was easy to make. I hope you like it!

  Kolejna odsłona mojej "twórczości" :) Zakochałam sie do szaleństwa w spódnicach z falbanką, a do tego kolor pomarańczowy jest teraz na topie. Postanowiłam połączyć oba te fakty. Materiał jest elastyczny więc spódnica była prosta do wykonania. Mam nadzieje że Wam się spodoba!







I was wearing;

jacket (similar here & here)  & leather sweatshirt - River Island,
skirt - made by me (similar here & here),
vintage suede heels,
pony hair tote bag - Calvin Klein,
sunglasses - Mikli,
watch - Burberry,
ring - also River Island.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz